Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Worst is Over....

I'm back, everyone!

Everyone...I use the term loosely...It seems that despite my short period of absence, my blog has yet to gain national fame!

By now, I should be a mysterious online celeb, anonymous to all but known by many! Its strange that I have not set the nation alight with my remarkable wit and prose...

Perhaps there is no space in the public sphere for my immense intellect...I cannot expect too much from society...Most of you are too shallow to comprehend the vastness of my wisdom!

Anyway, for those of the non-existent 'you' that were wondering where I've been the last few days, well...My exams are finally over, and I have come through the long and excruciating endeavour pretty much unscathed and rejuvenated!

There is a warm rush of relief that rushes over people the moment they walk out of an examination hall after the very last paper...Right now, I'm basking in its glory!

Life feels so good right now!! Unfortunately, it's gonna suck again tomorrow...I gotta get back to my job, and the prospect of employment seems like such a bother..

I need a vacation...More importantly, I need money so i can afford a vacation...

I guess that's why I gotta go to work...Its all just one big vicious cycle!

I'm gonna go and take a nice afternoon nap right now...It's nice to be a free man again, and I look forward to writing more often for your reading pleasure.

I leave you with sound advice from everybody's favourite pothead, Bob Marley: "Don't worry about a thing...cos every little thing is gonna be alright."

Keep on smiling, people, and rock on.

This is Dreamer, signing out.

No comments: