Sunday, November 9, 2008

Skinny Twits Should Learn to Shut Up...

G'day Mates...

Its a Sunday evening and I'm exhausted from a day spent running around in the blazing sun, chasing a ball with 21 other people.

This is despite the fact that my exams are in four days time. Why do i do this to myself?

As much as i love football, I'm not sure if today's game was worth the effort. The opponents were a bunch of jack-asses, and were out looking for a fight. In the end, the game had to be cut short to prevent the outbreak of bloody violence.

Even the referee was in danger of being assaulted..whats up with this bloody team?? I'm not sure if they know it, but we weren't exactly playing for the world cup...There really is no need to get so worked up about a Sunday kick about...


Their shenanigans spoilt my bloody weekend..There was this one particular dimwit who was especially annoying...

He was this scrawny little fella, a stick figure amongst men who had an ego inversely proportionate to his size...What he based this ego on, nobody will ever know...

The words "full of hot air" seem to describe him pretty well..i wanted to smack him a few times across his skeletal face to get him to shut up, but that probably would have snapped his brittle little spine...

On the bright side, i managed to shove him off the ball a few times..no big deal though, considering a slight breeze could have done as good a job as my shoulder...

Damn...I'm all worked up from today's game...Life doesn't make much sense when your favourite past time leaves you all irritated...

I've gotta get back to my exam preps soon, and i really don't feel like it...studying is such a chore...

Nonetheless, i must persevere, and i leave you with my best wishes as always, and some words of wisdom i once heard from a friend: "Violence does not provide the insight to a solution".

This is Dreamer, signing out.

No comments: