Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Rose by Any Other Name.........

Hullo, Fans!!

the world is a flower today...a great big fragrant girly flower...my last entry was awesome, even if i do say so myself, and its left me feelin a whole lot better than i have in recent weeks!!

Its amazing the power this blog has over my emotions....one might say frightening, even!!

God knows how i'd survive without the internet...without the net, i wouldnt have this blog!! i shudder to think of a world without my wisdom to guide it!!

But anyway....As i've already said, the world is a flower today...ordinarily, i would not regard a comparison to a flower as something positive, but today is different...today, flowers are awesome...

I think i've sorta succeeded in my quest to be humorous like i used to be...nah..i take that back...im sure i have..i made quite a few people smile today....

Its nice makin people smile...even if it is at my own expense...i enjoy feigning stupidity...its fun acting daft...you should try it sometime...its liberating...

am i alone in thinking too many people take themselves too seriously all the time....? i dont like being around people who don't enjoy laughing at themselves....

I have a feeling people who take themselves too seriously all the time don't like being around me either...

I dont really care, because today, the world is a flower.....

This is Dreamer, signing out.

@--}-----

No comments: