Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Feather in the Armpit of Creation....

gawd almighty....

I so totally hate my last two entries....have i totally lost my sense of humour...??? did i ever have one in the first place...???

Im not so sure...i used to think i was hilarious...these days im a fuckin bore...i blame it on society at large for leeching the very life outta me...god knows it couldnt possibly be my fault!!

today, i make a vow to rediscover the zest that once made me the life of every party....i vow to be crazy once again...i hate this grouch that i've recently become!!

What is a life without humour worth...? Nothing at all, i say!! Everybody knows deep down inside that the whole universe is itself a great big cosmic joke, and that humour is the divine law that governs the anarchy of existence!!

despite this, humour is so often lost on the unimaginative, and when dumb people are concerned, cracking a good joke reaps little reward..a sad reality when there are oh so many dumb people ard...

having the good nature to laugh at oneself is perceived as foolishness...teasing someone else is rude...sarcasm is mean...wit is dry...whats left..? i dont really do slapstick...

it seems there is only one alternative...ive gotta crack more dirty jokes...as if i dont do enuff of those already...

30 second pause....

i've thought about it, and i've decided to screw the world and its bland opinions...its time for me to loosen up, be myself and unleash my funny on the universe...

i'm off to a pathetic start though...this entry sucks ass as much as the last two...

i think i'm gonna end this one prematurely, and start on another one just for the heck of it...

This is Dreamer, signing out.

No comments: