Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Nicotine fuelled paranoia....

Some days, you just wanna crush everything you see, touch, hear or smell...today is one of those days...the fucking world is out to get me and im in fight-back mode...


it doesn't help that financial restrictions have forced me to re-consider the wisdom behind smoking...i haven't had a puff in 48 long, long hours, and it feels like someone's grating my skull with a cheese shredder...

I crave oh so badly the cancer-sticks that taunt me from a not so insurmountable distance...my body feels like i haven't eaten in days, no matter how much food i stuff in my face, and my nerves are balancing precariously on a knives edge...

i am extremely irritable today...totally unstable... irrational...jittery...a nervous wreck....and i blame it all on my ADDICTION to smoking...my very PHYSICAL addiction, i might add...and i stress the emphasis on the upper case words in case a certain someone happens to read this...

grrrrrr.....my blood simmers like a volcano ready to spew its deadly contents.......that certain someone really really annoyed me earlier today, btw...im totally not myself tonight...i shouldnt be this annoyed, and ordinarily I wouldnt be, but like i said, im feelin irritable...

Damn the Jonas brothers...am i the only one who thinks they look disturbingly freakish??? honestly i dont know how much more of this i can take...the world is collapsing around me, even though its not, and non-issues are bugging the shit out of me...

Somebody, please fastforward my life by two weeks so i dont have to go thru this utterly crappy process??? pleeeease...?

Fuck this whiny shit...i'm outta here...i hate all of you by the way...

This is Dreamer signing out....

No comments: