Friday, May 22, 2009

Cliches....

Hey peeps....

I'm feeling so under the weather these days...my life seems such a drag, and i know how we should stop and take the time to smell the roses, but id rather be the rolling stone that gathers no moss...


i got a possible job waiting for me, but its not exactly my cup of tea..im sorta holding out for sumthin better, but everyone says that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush..my mum tells me to strike while the irons hot, but the hours are just soooooo long, and we all know how all work and no play makes jack a dull boy...

ive got my mind all made up, and ive decided to hold my horses....im gonna use my spare time to work out, and get myself as fit as a fiddle...i'll start eating right too...definitely more fruits, coz an apple a day certainly keeps the doctor away...gotta be patient though...rome wasnt built in a day....

Ive gotta start getting out more too...ive become a total stick in the mud recently, and i need to get my social life back in order...no man is an island, and i gotta stop this whole loner lifestyle...good friends are hard to find, but they mean everything...they stick with you thru thick and thin, come hell or high water....

i think that if i maybe get my act together, i might just see how every cloud has its silver lining...life might not seem like a bed of roses right now, but its important that we always look at the glass as half full...keep looking at the bright side of life, is what i say..seize the day, cos today is most definitely the first day of the rest of our lives!!!


Life just seems so peachy when you phrase it with overused cliches!! yipee!! im unoriginal and im as sharp as a marble, and im grinning from ear to ear!!


This is Dreamer signing out....

No comments: