Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Don't get too comfortable....

i cant seem to do a thing about the irregular font sizes in my last entry...how utterly, utterly annoying....

i shall leave it as it is...it is good to sometimes invite a little chaos into one's well-structured universe, just to mix things up a little...

just as variety is the spice of life, the opposite is likewise true...regularity and routine are the bane of life...

i dont really have much to say today...i shall conclude with a poem i scribbled at work after glancing out the office window...

THE WORLD IS GRAY.

Sitting at my lonely seat
doesnt help my aching feet,
nor heavy eyes that yearn for rest...
Sitting here's an awful test.
I turn, i gaze, the world behold,
through glass for treasures great, untold...
Before me lies not glorious day
'cause Everything is Fuckin' Gray...

This is Dreamer, signing out....