Saturday, July 18, 2009

Love


My guitar is my lover and my best friend...

every night, i caress her, and together we create sweet music...with each strum, she knows what i want and how i feel...she whispers to me the secrets of my soul...

we communicate not through words, but through the communion of our souls...the language we share is alien to all but ourselves...

she understands me like none other, and for that i am grateful...

the cry of her strings are the mysteries of my heart manifest in sound...they are the echoes of the desires and laments that define me...

holding her in my arms is to unite wood and metal with flesh and bone...the universe dissolves and ceases to matter...we become the universe...

My guitar is my best friend and my lover....

This is Dreamer, signing out.

No comments: